Webinar Registration
Join our weekly webinar for smarter investing in Thai real estate.
Advanced Search
Your search results

HQ Thonglor Sold Out

Posted by admin on January 30, 2015

Renowned property developer Sansiri announced all 197 units at its project condominium HQ Thonglor have been sold during pre-sales period.

Actually, 70% of the units were sold to investors while the remaining 30% was sold to people willing to occupy the condominium. 70% of the units are scheduled to transfer ownership this year.

This high demand shows how Thonglor remains one of the most demanded locations for luxury condominiums. In fact, there are barely any plots available for construction anymore and this is why resale value of condos in the area has increased by 12% since 2012. More, prices of lands have shown a tremendous growth of over 1 to 1.5M Baht per sq.wah.

Mr. Uthai Uthaisangsuk, Senior Executive Vice President of Business Development & Project Development Division (High Rise) at Sansiri said: “Not even one new residential condominium project was launched in this area over the past year because acquiring a suitable land plot in Thonglor has become extremely difficult, therefore, the demands remain high for residential properties in this area, either for rent or for sale.”

The 36-storey condominium project HQ Thonglor is located in Thonglor Road – Sukhumvit 55, only a few minutes walk from BTS Thonglor. The building will feature one-bedroom, two-bedrooms, as well as duplex and penthouses.

Prices in the area are still expected to climb with prices per SQM reaching no less than THB200,000/sqm from the actual THB160-170,000/sqm.

Compare Listings